• Planet X returns
    • The Annunaki return to destroy us
    • The Biblical Rapture
    • A Pole Shift
    • End of Mayan Calendar
    • Solar Eruption
    • Other
    • We will still be here on the 22nd

This can be taken as strictly an entertainment poll or a serious one. I find it amusing that tons of people believe this stuff. Personally I think we will all still be here. But why not have some fun and talk about it. If you checked other PLEASE tell me what it is. These seem to be the most popular.

Personally I think we will destroy the earth ourselves(hopefully I will already be gone)sometime in the future.

Edited by InCrYsIs

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll still be here, if something does happen on that day it'll be purely coincidental...

The only thing I anticipate happening that day are people acting like it is the end and acting stupid. There is a guy on the corner up the street from where I work with his the end is near sign. Gotta love it.

We are in a period of high solar flare activity and it would make my day if we were to be hit head on by a super massive solar flare on the 21st

It would be funny to see everyone freak out when all the satellites go down and radio waves get scrambled so tv, radio and communications are gone.

The world will end when the sun runs out of hydrogen to use in nuclear fusion, and will move onto larger elements, causing the force pushing outwards is unbalanced against the gravity produced by the mass of the sun. This will cause the sun to gradually expand to become a red giant. The heat from the sun will first burn the earth then the earth will be sucked into the sun and will then melt. The sun will then run out of the other elements, and gravity will prevail, causing the sun to become first a white dwarf, then a red dwarf.

This is highly unlikely to happen before December 22nd. Unless the sun goes supernova. In which case we're ******.

Another proof that the world will not end on December 22nd is that I own pack of chocolate I that expires in 2013.

We are in a period of high solar flare activity and it would make my day if we were to be hit head on by a super massive solar flare on the 21st

It would be funny to see everyone freak out when all the satellites go down and radio waves get scrambled so tv, radio and communications are gone.

That scenario is worse than death!!!

The world will end when the sun runs out of hydrogen to use in nuclear fusion, and will move onto larger elements, causing the force pushing outwards is unbalanced against the gravity produced by the mass of the sun. This will cause the sun to gradually expand to become a red giant. The heat from the sun will first burn the earth then the earth will be sucked into the sun and will then melt. The sun will then run out of the other elements, and gravity will prevail, causing the sun to become first a white dwarf, then a red dwarf.

This is highly unlikely to happen before December 22nd. Unless the sun goes supernova. In which case we're ******.

Another proof that the world will not end on December 22nd is that I own pack of chocolate I that expires in 2013.

Very well written scientific notion, if there was a like button I would press it.

Edited by InCrYsIs