Sapphire HD 5970 OC Tested

jammin

I can't wait for the day the 5970 comes down to $250 like the 4870x2 is :D

:lol: you will wait for a long time , if nvidia gtx395 is not going to compete with it ( and i think not ) AMD will not lower it's price the same way it did with 4870x2

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: you will wait for a long time , if nvidia gtx395 is not going to compete with it ( and i think not ) AMD will not lower it's price the same way it did with 4870x2

I think the 300 series may bring the heat (I hope they do), the 4870x2 is the only reason I haven't invested in a 5770 lol

And yeah the only thing worse than the 2 chicks on this card, is PowerColor doubling up their samurai dude on theirs, lol. Let's be more creative, guys...

There was leaked box art for the Powercolor 5870 x6 (w/dedicated bullet physics core) I've included the pic for your enjoyment

for-pez.jpg

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I think the 300 series may bring the heat (I hope they do), the 4870x2 is the only reason I haven't invested in a 5770 lol

There was leaked box art for the Powercolor 5870 x6 (w/dedicated bullet physics core) I've included the pic for your enjoyment

for-pez.jpg

:lol:

Nice card, wish i had one...

But one thing in particular caught my attention... The last pic on the first page! Why the hell would you send a 50-char long link on a piece of paper? I bet the link will 404 within a month anyway! :rolleyes:

Sweet card indeed! but is it me or does anyone else notice how the Babes on Sapphires cards keep getting Worse ? :closedeyes:

Maybe so that people don't marry their video cards? (The other thread about the guy marrying the video game :lol:, they don't want that to happen with their product :lol:)

Sweet card indeed! but is it me or does anyone else notice how the Babes on Sapphires cards keep getting Worse ? :closedeyes:

This rendition of Ruby is not as attractive as some of them thats for sure. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And well Twins that adds a whole nother level to it! LOL

marley-bob-bob-marley-9976224.jpg < 'Ey Mon!!! Dem girls be myddy fine, I love de chicks wid dah dreadlocks!! Make me crysis run smoodder like no udder card.

• 1 month later...