Turtle Beach PCI Sound Card

3 x 80mm Fans

IDE Cables

Stock Intel Heatsink

Stock 9500 GPU Heatsink

Ball Mouse

PCI Modem

Athlon Motherboard/CPU/Ram Combo

I'm looking for a fan controllers, non-stock heatsinks, internal sata extender. I dunno. Some other cool stuff.

what gpu is that? heres to high hopes :)

Been packing things to move... come about a lot of things we don't need any more JUST PAY SHIPPING:

• 7 assorted SD RAM sticks PC100, assorted sizes, just ask
  • Aerocool DP-102 Socket A Heatsink no fans
  • Waco's Dockers BLACK Dress shoes (I know these aren't computer parts but they are really nice!) Never really been worn, too small SIZE 9.5 -- these are pending The Smith

Think thats it for now -- still plenty more to pack so this list may expand. Feel free to PM with questions! :cool2:

ALL GONE...

• 1 month later...

You cover shipping.

Hard Drive -

WD Raptor 36GB SATA hard drive

post-69917-0-14961600-1309108186_thumb.jpg

3 other items

Case Fan -

80MM blue light fan, came from a old NZXT case

Case Addition -

CM HAF 932 Advanced GPU Air Duct

Fan and Heatsink -

AMD AM3 Stock Fan and Heatsink - leftover from the x3 720BE sale I had awhile ago.

post-69917-0-84395300-1309108371_thumb.jpg

Free to a good home just cover shipping....

OCZ PN:OCZ25331024ELDCGE-K PC2 4200 (667mhz) 512MB Dual Channel Gold Edition 3-3-3-8 Memory

This is an early 2x512 ddr2-667mhz kit with low timings.

This kit WILL do ddr2-800mhz speed with nothing more than just setting it in the bios at the same voltage....its been running at 800mhz speeds for 4 years now and still looks and runs as good as the day I put it in.

This isnt much good use other than just playing around but its what I had in the Monster-in-laws rig that consisted of a Gigabyte 690v mATX board and a 3600X2 Brisbane CPU...it's been running great but I decided to give her an upgrade to something I recently got. She played EverQuest with it and it was fine but the rig lag'd in real games like R6V2 and Crysis Wars due to low memory...

So if anyone wants to play with some killer ram....here is your chance

When I saw your post my first thought was that you were attempting to give away your mother-in-law............... errrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................... monster-in-law as you so affectionately call her :)

Hey I have here, sponsored by Bosco, a nice 1GB DDR2 SODIMM, 800MHz. The brand is ASint and the model number is SSY2128M8-JGE1F.

This stick comes from an ASUS Eee 1005PE. Great upgrade for an older laptop that has smaller sticks or empty slots.

BTW, I'm in eastern Canada, but I should be able to fit it in an envelope to send to the USA, free of charge.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I don't have a whole lot available right now but I'll try to add stuff as I find it. Recipient pays shipping, all items are without warranty:

Misc computer parts:

1 extremely loud 120mm fan - was a pwm fan from a dell cpu cooler but i think something shorted out and now it only runs at full speed. It moves a lot of air but it sounds like a small hovercraft.

Other misc items:

1 Official AT&T iPhone 4 screen protectors

1 Microsoft zune usb cord - this is from about 3 years ago so I don't know if its compatible with newer models.

Items given away:

1 sli bridge

1 crossfire bridge

1 iphone 4 screen protector

Edited by Paradax

Hey Paradax,

I'll take both the crossfire and sli bridges.

Just PM me your ship from address and I'll calculate shipping and send you a paypal transfer. Please let me know your paypal info.

Regards,

JW

• 1 month later...

Processor:

Intel Celeron 2.6Ghz Socket 478 128kb Cache 400mhz FSB

Video Card:

EVGA Nvidia Geforce 2 mx/mx 400

**LOOKING**

- for a 3.06, or 3.4ghz Northwood Pentium 4 socket 478 512kb Cache 800mhz FSB ( 533 FSB for 3.06 obviously) ** must be a northwood**

-Decent PCI bus Graphics card X1300 performance or better?

Edited by DnaAngel

• 2 months later...