[WTS] NIB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 White 16 GB

Onion

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unrelated but noticed you got negative feedback off the ipad you sold earlier lol

GL with sale

Didn't even sell it. I sold it, prepared it for shipping and moved the cash to my bank. He then got all pissy when I told him I couldn't go through with the sale and became very rude. He opened a case with PayPal against me, even though his refund was clearly marked as "processing". It took a couple days as it was an eCheck. Very bad buyer. I'm working with eBay to have that removed as I have all the evidence to prove I hadn't done anything wrong.

@Dr, thanks. 

Unrelated but noticed you got negative feedback off the ipad you sold earlier lol

GL with sale

Didn't even sell it. I sold it, prepared it for shipping and moved the cash to my bank. He then got all pissy when I told him I couldn't go through with the sale and became very rude. He opened a case with PayPal against me, even though his refund was clearly marked as "processing". It took a couple days as it was an eCheck. Very bad buyer. I'm working with eBay to have that removed as I have all the evidence to prove I hadn't done anything wrong.

@Dr, thanks.

I'm pretty sure backing out of a completed, paid, sale is generally frowned upon on EBay. :tongue:

GL with sale

@Dr, thanks.

I'm pretty sure backing out of a completed, paid, sale is generally frowned upon on EBay. :tongue:

You don't have much of a choice when your dumbass roommate is an idiot and "unboxes your iPad for you." 

GL with sale

@Dr, thanks.

You don't have much of a choice when your dumbass roommate is an idiot and "unboxes your iPad for you." 

Time to get a new roomie. XD