Tribes Ascend

WhenKittensATK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw1Pk0ak7EE

Announcing a new entry in the much-loved shooter series Tribes, with jetpacks, skiing and other wonderful things. Tribes: Ascend, proclaiming the return of the sci-fi, online multi-player shooter franchise Tribes. Powered by the Unreal Engine 3, Tribes: Ascend is targeted for release in late 2011 as a digital download on Windows PC and Xbox 360 - additional platforms are currently under consideration as well.

PRE-ORDER "Tribes Ascend" NOW: Comming soon.

Tribes: Ascend - PAX East 2011: Debut Teaser Trailer (2011) OFFICIAL | HD

Developer: Hi-Rez Studios

Release Date: Q4, 2011

Genre: First-Person, Sci-Fi, Shooter

Platform: Xbox 360, PC

Publisher: Hi-Rez Studios

ESRB: RP

Tribes and Counter-Strike were the two games that really sparked my FPS interest. However every Tribes game since the original is meh. Valve needs to release a Counter Strike 2 (and not make unlockables out the ying yang like TF2), and stop updating CS:S.

Edited by Krazyxazn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES YES YES, YES YES YES, OH GOD YEEESSSSS! Im SO Freaking Happy right now i.. i.. *passes out* - *Comes to* - *passes out again*

I LOVE YOU Hi-Rez Studios! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh Krazy, you also get a :wub: too for this thread :happy:

*composes himself* Eherm, Hi-Rez Studios Also made global Agenda which i still play today, its an Excellent game! Pre-Sandstorm Update though It Wasn't too great though, and its been the closest thing to tribes i've been able to play. You guys and girls should check it out!

I'm such a HUGE Fan of the Starsiege/TRIBES Universe, so this is Excellent news! I wonder if there will be a collectors edition, hmm, ill have to email them again to find out a little more, last time i did i wanted to find out if they had acquired the SS IP along with Tribes too since they are Linked, and they did, so we might even see a new Starsiege game. THAT would be just.. pure unfiltered ecstasy (the natural kind lol) I need to pick up the pace BIG time on my study, HI-Rez is at the top of my Target list now ^_^

Edit: I just found me a new Wallpaper :

tribes-ascend-rock-paper-scissors.jpg

Edited by SenitaL

WOW i remember back when i first started playing with computers Tribes was one of my favorite games. Haven't been a PC gamer for quite some time, so i will definitely be looking into this.

Sweeeet. Love Tribes.

But that video did nothing for me, ooooh big music and big words..! Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

That wallpaper is more like it though. Nice find, lol.

If you watch carefully that is a frame in the video. I hope it'll stay in the game; those kinds of things are always fun diversions in a game (which is itself a diversion)

If you watch carefully that is a frame in the video. I hope it'll stay in the game; those kinds of things are always fun diversions in a game (which is itself a diversion)

Must of missed it, my comp's a piece of crap, it skips frames on even the littlest of video.

Just wished they revealed more, nice report though krazyxazn

Must of missed it, my comp's a piece of crap, it skips frames on even the littlest of video.

Just wished they revealed more, nice report though krazyxazn

Tom just curious, but what are your computer specs?

Lol yeah its a frame from the video i was going to snap but did a google search and found someone else already had =P Also TRIBES Vengeance Doesn't really get much recognition as its Multiplayer lacked the soul of a true TRIBES game, that said i Do still play it every now and then, and the Singeplayer Story Aspect of it is Excellent. Hi-Rez Studios' Global Agenda already has a little bit of a tribes feel in it, so im hopeful they can pull this off!