Counterstrike GO competition *Prizes!*

TheHostileGamer

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump, if an admin has an issue with my bumping please PM and it will stop

I think the rules state that you should only bump once daily.

How does KOTH work in CS:GO? Is it a specific map type or what?

It's going to be a month long pub, map rotation with voting enabled. Myself and another will have constant connection to the server to admin any issues that come up. More deails about prizes for what are on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/vagrantclan

It's going to be a month long pub, map rotation with voting enabled. Myself and another will have constant connection to the server to admin any issues that come up. More deails about prizes for what are on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/vagrantclan

Ah, see I thought it was a certain map rotation (like KOTH maps in TF2.)

So it's just random maps with stat tracking?

The King of the Hill contest uses HLStatsX:CE and our website VagrantClan.Com to keep track of every thing you do in the game. All kills, plants, defuses, headshots, etc. give you points. You lose points for deaths, and suicides, to win the grand prize "King of the Hill", you must have the most overall points at the end of the 30 days. We understand that not everyone is the greatest counterstrike player so we put in a few other prizes with other objectives such as, Shock n LOL (Player with the most Zeus kills), Wig Splitter (Player with the most Head Shots). there are a few more as well. Our facebook page talks about the tournament but the real info is on our website and in the forum. You can also see a complete list of prizes on our front page.

There is in game stats management by typing "Rank" or "Top10" you can see your status, but the cool part is the web based statistics which show every detail of your game play and your own personal profile based on your STEAMID. You can access the web stats on Vagrantclan.Com by clicking the "Grenade" on the menu bar.

I recommend taking a look and getting familiar with the stats pages so you can update your profile and monitor your activity. Also head over to our forum where all the rules and details are laid out. There is some other information on how to update your profile like email, and real name from in game commands.

If you have any questions feel free to ask us anytime.

Thanks,

GG Allin

Vagrantclan.Com

Edited by GG Allin