BluePandaWaco -- HOUSE!

BluePanda

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing White Rock NM.

Close-ish -- It's Hernandez NM.

Nice place guys, but I have to ask , what was that box with the Sopranos logo on it , or was it just a sticker Waco  put on it ??

lulz -- that's the BEER fridge of course...lol Serves as a dual purpose wine chiller too :)

Nice place guys, but I have to ask , what was that box with the Sopranos logo on it , or was it just a sticker Waco  put on it ??

lulz -- that's the BEER fridge of course...lol Serves as a dual purpose wine chiller too :)

LOL, had to know , as you can tell by my sig name, I've been a Sopranos fan boy since way back. :)

LOL, had to know , as you can tell by my sig name, I've been a Sopranos fan boy since way back. :)

lol. I think they are letters are actually from a Cigar sign -- Waco has had them for awhile...

Very nice! So OCC staff have standing invitations to drop by and say hello if we're ever in the neighborhood, right?

Well I suppose so...as long as you can find us. :lol:

I'd just stop at LANL to find you two if I were in the area.

Cement the entire yard and use it as a burnout station. 

Cement the entire yard and use it as a burnout station. 

build the horde-proof bunker

il_570xN_342490422 zombie.jpg

No outside pics?

I see an old school PS2, a reflection of Waco crossing his arms watching Blu do all the work, a box of beer UPSIDE DOWN, a love note to Bosco, a nice command center, a pot bush disguised as a flower, a glamour shot of BBQ that has probably seen many a tailgate and WACKO Neil Patrick Harris ...beyond craziness!

Maybe we do have some tiger stuff...lol

Ya, I'm calling the zoo on you guys.  Get your east coast crap out of our State! :tongue: