Hey Google thanks for the free 480p movie!

kennethk

https://play.google.com/store/movies/details/Elf?id=VrSdH0jsMnM&pcampaignid=PROD-Playmail_TYPE-Merch_LANG-En_GEO-Us_CAMP-227908_MSG-265703_DATE-None_VERS-1_LOC-1_MOD-HeroType1_RPOS-Undefined_CORP-Movies_SLOT-Cta_DEST-Single_PREX-None

Yeah...I'm not sure if I should feel greatful that Google is giving a free SD version away or headdesk that they are still making us pay for the HD version.

Hey free is free but still...really Google? You send us an email saying you're offering us a free movie but still make us pay $5 for the Hd version? But like I said free its free so we can't complain that much just think it's a bit ridiculous they'd make a button say free then give us an option to purchase a $5 HD version. 

Google will be Google.

post-119185-0-71577000-1387566807_thumb.png

post-119185-0-52570700-1387566826_thumb.png

post-119185-0-14593100-1387566840_thumb.png

''Sorry! Movies on Google Play is not available in your country yet.

We're working to bring the content you love to more countries as quickly as possible.

Please check back again soon.''

okay :(

"Movies

Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Belize, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Fiji, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Nepal, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Russia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, United States, Zimbabwe

TV shows

Japan, United Kingdom, United States"

i'm not surprised, ive noticed that google is going whole hog of late on marketing their chromecast usb dongle...the chromecast adds are everywhere, so why not ?they've given us all a reason to rush out and get one..

...we wish you a google christmas, we lalalala