Water Cooling the U2-UFO Project: The Cube

Speedway

Somehow I don't think its big enough. :P:lol:

There are just so many ways that I could go with this ;) But, yea all jokes aside, when all of my non-pc friends see it they are like WTF :rofl:

Right on fellas for the :thumbsup: I know if people are talking about car engines after seeing pics of my build then I must be doing something right :biggrin: She isn't quite finished yet....sleeved cables, another 120.3 for the GPU's, compression fittings, and black tubing are my plans right now! But, I am pretty happy about how she has come together so far ;)

Again ccokeman, thx for the great deal! :cheers:

There are just so many ways that I could go with this wink.gif But, yea all jokes aside, when all of my non-pc friends see it they are like WTF rofl.gif

Right on fellas for the thumbsup3.gif I know if people are talking about car engines after seeing pics of my build then I must be doing something right biggrin.gif She isn't quite finished yet....sleeved cables, another 120.3 for the GPU's, compression fittings, and black tubing are my plans right now! But, I am pretty happy about how she has come together so far wink.gif

Again ccokeman, thx for the great deal! cheers.gif

looks great,

if that case will fit the evga sr-2 i want one, well who am i kidding i want one anyway, id put my micro atx am2 system in that beast!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

I just got this link handed to me & so, I thought I'de stop by to take a look..at......the.......OMFG........ :whoa:

Now there is a prime example of thinking inside the box my friends...

Speedway...now I know why ya had to pass on the 240mm Black Ice II Extreme

Zoom in on the font here closer...This rig will be deemed a Classic.

Speedway...bud, all I can suggest is purchasing a "SS" off of a Camaro because, this is

one beast of a rig.

Thanks for the Black Ice, now I know you took care of it.

JohnnyApple

Super cool! I had to see this thread from a different location since imageshack isn't liked here, but I don't recall seeing any pictures of it being powered on. Do I remember incorrectly? Either way, awesome job!

• 3 weeks later...

Super cool! I had to see this thread from a different location since imageshack isn't liked here, but I don't recall seeing any pictures of it being powered on. Do I remember incorrectly? Either way, awesome job!

:rofl: I guess I just noticed that I didn't include any pics of it running :doh: Getting ready to put the 6970's under water, so pics of everything running will come after :evilgrin:

Thanks for the comments guys :thumbsup: