Our Intel Core 2 Extreme quad-core QX 9650 is posted

road-runner

Guest Raven65
why were all the intel setups given the 8800GTS 640mb card when the AMD was only given the 320Mb version?

The reason being that when the 6000+ was reviewed that was the card that was used.

Why was the q6600 rebenched with the 8800gts, because it was done with a direct x 9 card when it was published over a year ago.

We publish 5 reviews a week and hardware changes constantly, we try to keep some systems available at all times but do not rebuild specific systems if there is not a need.

Also we do not hide things here, and we do not want to cause any problems with the results from the 6000+ review.

We are not favoring Intel. We guarantee the next AMD review will be done with either 3800 series or at least an 8800 gts 640.

Why so much speculation or ill feelings, hardware changes so we try to keep up as best as possible.

Guest christopher3393

Great review! I've read a lot of them and this one is honest, down to earth, and gives me the info I need in terms I can understand. Tiger direct was selling the OEM for $1099.00 this weekend. Now it's back up to $1149.00. If I had read this first I might have jumped on it.