Cooler Master HAF 922 Chassis Reviewed

Dont mean to be an arseor anything but... I'm lost, "Much like the packaging of the HAF 932 the 922 comes in a blue styled theme."

All I see on the packaging is red and black :P

Edited by Jiv

Damian, could you have compared it to any worse cases. The Ultra Wizzard is one of the worst cases I have ever seen, and the rosewill isn't much better. And is the Power LED stupid bright like on some of CM's other cases.

I'm sorry I didn't have any higher end cases at the time. At least I compared it to a case ;) If it helps, for future reviews, the HAF will replace one of the generic mid tower cases.

LED's are fine, not to bright. I haven't seen any other CM case LED's aside from the Scout in person though. The front fan LED has an on/off switch so if it bothers you just turn it off.

Edited by damian

The one thing I really do like about the 922, is that CM used red LED's for power and HD activity, so its not rediculously bright like the blue usually is.

• 1 month later...

It's hard to give an opinion of the case without a price, IMO. For $50, this case would be a real contender. For $150, it would fall flat on its face.

Personally, I think it's kinda ugly. It's just oddly bulgy and doesn't seem to have much rhyme or reason to the shape. Also, I'm a bit disappointed in the full-build pic. I always like those, but the cable management is really not that great and so it'll leave people wondering if the case just doesn't support good wire management or if you just didn't spend as much time on it as you could have. From what I saw, it seems to be the latter, but it would be a lot nicer to see how good you can make it look with a whole build in there.

• 1 month later...