ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN 3 Motherboard - 120.00
Intel Core i5 2550k 3.4Ghz - 3.8Ghz - 200.00
8Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz - 50.00
AMD HD 5850 1Gb video card with aftermarket cooler - 100.00
Antec 900W "High Current" gaming PSU - 100.00
Creative eXtreme gamer X-Fi sound card - 40.00
500Gb Seagate Barracuda HDD - 40.00
Corsair H80 CPU liquid cooler - 65.00

So total price looks to be 715.00 without the case and disk drive but if you decide you want the entire rig I will knock the price down to 650.00 +shipping. If the system gets parted out then the numbers stand pretty firm negotiating can be made via PM. Please no thread flaming for my prices I have started at.

The reason I am selling the rig is because I'm going back to school and I need to get a laptop; which I am buying a macbook pro from my friend he never used.

IMG_0081_zpsee8408d8.jpg

Edited by f!ver

Rules state you shouldn't complain about prices on the forum marketplace anyway XD

I might be interested in your SSD and HDD in a couple of months once I make more money.

How long have you been using your SSD and HDD? How many cycles have they gone through? Particularly the SSD.

Guess no takers. i hate to part the system out and the first component to go is the cheapest thing in the damn thing lol.

Yeah, I just parted a system out that I thought would make me alot of money but sometimes you just have to take what you can get. Oddly memory was the first thing to sell for me too haha (atleast shipping is cheap)

...to be honest you could probably build a newer better system for that price,pc hardware loses value pretty fast when new generations come out. :unsure:

Brave man, someone had to say it :O