600W Power Supply from Mushkin Tested

Nemo

If you're going to play in the highly competitive 500-600 Watt range, your power supply better bring something to the table. OCC reviewer paulktreg takes on the latest power supply as he bench tests the Mushkin Volta 600W Power Supply - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/mushvolta600w/

is crosair better than mushkin .....?

never!!! Both are good companies!!!

i love the unit btw, good review paul!! Hope it retails for a reasonable price.

we need more quality single rail PSU's in the market

great one , but my mind kills me ..

is crosair better than mushkin .....?

Well, time will tell. If Mushkin can put out a full line of good PSU's I will say they are as good as Corsair. Until then they can't compete in my mind.

Well, time will tell. If Mushkin can put out a full line of good PSU's I will say they are as good as Corsair. Until then they can't compete in my mind.

that doesn't mean they can't have a better/cheaper quality 600W :P

If you're going to play in the highly competitive 500-600 Watt range, your power supply better bring something to the table. OCC reviewer paulktreg takes on the latest power supply as he bench tests the Mushkin Volta 600W Power Supply - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/mushvolta600w/

it looks to be a fine piece of equipment but the price "TBA" doesn't help me much and could make all the difference...

other top quality psu's in this category are priced at around $100-125 +/- ....it would help to know how much...

it looks to be a fine piece of equipment but the price "TBA" doesn't help me much and could make all the difference...

other top quality psu's in this category are priced at around $100-125 +/- ....it would help to know how much...

I have sent in a request for pricing since they are not released yet. As soon as I get a number I will let you know guys know :)