Mass Effect 3

InCrYsIs

For anyone who gives a crap. June 26th extended cut coming your way.

http://www.masseffect.com/about/extended_cut/

Awesome , cant wait :D

Something that caught my eye :

How large is the Extended Cut?

•The Extended Cut requires roughly 1.9 gigabytes of storage.

That sounds like a lot of cutscenes but Im definately not complaining

Bioware just banned me from the forums for 72 hours for expressing a generic opinion. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

"If you liked the ending you must be insane" Wow that is just so terrible. BTW, I wasn't directing that comment at anyone. It was just a reply to the thread topic.

Edited by InCrYsIs

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Executive producer Casey Hudson has plans for "another full game" in the Mass Effect universe.

Executive Producer Casey Hudson and his team are coming off an amazing eight-year run with the Mass Effect trilogy. But they’re not done yet. We are releasing more multiplayer content and we have more single-player stories coming throughout the next six months, including Omega which is coming in the Fall. But the Mass Effect universe is vast, and Casey and our teams have plans for another full game. “Where to go next?” with such a project has been a question a lot of us have been asking, and we’d all love to hear your ideas.

And, even more interesting, is the plan for a new IP.

Both Dragon Age and Mass Effect started as single games but grew into vast universes. But we aren’t stopping there. While Casey continues to oversee the development of our new Mass Effect project, he and his leads are putting together their vision for an all new game set in a fictional universe, built from the bottom-up with all new gaming technology.

Full post here by Aaryn Flynn, general manager at BioWare Edmonton and Montreal.

Mass Effect Trilogy announced for $60. Arrives on November 6 for PC and 360, with a PS3 version arriving later. The first Mass Effect will appear as a standalone title on the PlayStation Store, also at an unannounced date.

I wonder if this will be available on Steam... If they get Mass Effect 3 on steam via this package, I can pick up that & Crysis 2, and can finally uninstall Origin the heck off my hard drive. :thumbsup:

I wonder if this will be available on Steam... If they get Mass Effect 3 on steam via this package, I can pick up that & Crysis 2, and can finally uninstall Origin the heck off my hard drive. :thumbsup:

Only thing shown so far is the retail packaging, but you never know.

It'll never happen my friend... ME3 on steam i mean. Remember ME3 has that micro transaction model for MP unlocks. steam's EULA / TOS demand that it gets to take a slice of any micro transaction revenue from any game purchased via steam. So if you bought ME3 via steam and paid for one of those unlock packs with real money / BW points steam would want a cut of it. EA would never give up that money voluntarily. Therefore ME3 will never be on steam.

besides you can get Sims 3 games on steam but you still need origin to play. as would ME3.

It'll never happen my friend... ME3 on steam i mean. Remember ME3 has that micro transaction model for MP unlocks. steam's EULA / TOS demand that it gets to take a slice of any micro transaction revenue from any game purchased via steam. So if you bought ME3 via steam and paid for one of those unlock packs with real money / BW points steam would want a cut of it. EA would never give up that money voluntarily. Therefore ME3 will never be on steam.

besides you can get Sims 3 games on steam but you still need origin to play. as would ME3.

Bummer! Thanks for the info man!