ArcheAge

That_Guy

Players with Founder's packs just got an access to a headstart. The rest will join on September, 16.  

The game features stunning graphics, sandbox world and has a strong PvP emphasis.

Players can choose paths of conquest, piracy, crafting and farming (actually growing things on farms). Other mechanics include Criminal system (player scores "bad" points for wrong-doing), Justice system (other players decide the punishment that fits the crime, if you get caught), Jail (with an ability to stage an escape), player-capturable regions and castles, housing system and much more!

Are there any other people interested in playing ArcheAge out there?

Post your servers/factions/names here

Server: Aranzeb

Faction:Harnya

Name:Molniya

http://www.archeagegame.com/en/

Here is a first look at the game by James Bl0nde of MMOHut

I played a couple hours in alpha, but I do plan on trying it out more in-depth when it goes live. I'll try to join your server.

Here are some articles I've written about the game in the past (so yes, I've been following for awhile :) ):

ArcheAge GDC 2014 Demo Illustrates Why its My Most Anticipated MMO of 2014

ArcheAge Enters Alpha and Gets an Official Trailer

Free-to-play "Sandpark" MMORPG ArcheAge Officially Launching September 16

Dat queue... 1 hour wait WITH patron status. I pity the fools trying to log in without it... My friend told me the wait was 4000 people and approximately 6 hours in queue... 

ArcheAge is a great game but unless they fix the server issue lots of people will just give up on it. When Vanguard launched it had a great potential but bugs killed it for me, i gave up after 3 hours of trying and never went back... I hope ArcheAge won't follow the same road.

It took well over 4 hours last night for me to get through the queue.  Ended up going to bed and woke up to it logged into the select race screen.   Once I get home from work I should be able to start a new character and play the game.   Looks like its going to be a fun game, didn't know about it till I got an email saying it was free to download and play. 

Well I was finally able to get online to play but my computer had other ideas.   I would ether get major artifacts on the screen and the game would crash,  could not run my two 580's in sli game would crash even faster,  then would get random bluescreens if I didn't get the artifacts.  The only way to get to play the game more then 30 min was to crank the voltage all the way up in afterburn on one card.  I had a feeling the cards were going bad, when I started to play the elder scrolls online I had to do the same thing just to get into the game.

So as of lastnight I ordered a new computer.

Asus Maximus VII hero

i5-4670k

Mushkin Enhanced Redline 16Gb 2133 CAS9

Evga GTX 980 SC

5 Corsair AF140 fans

2 Corsair SP120

Already have

Corsair  Carbide 200R

Noctua NH- D14 cooler.

Hopefully this will hold me over for a good 4-5 years.

Edited by olokul

Queue times are a bit better now. Still have to wait during peak hours for popular servers. I feel disappointed in new mmos that keep the old monster tagging system of first come, first serve. Gives no incentive to help random players unless its a quest boss for an impromptu party.

Playing a level 21 Blade Dancer (Battlerage, Shadowplay, and Songcraft). I'll probably respec for something with sustainability. Just don't have any long CC or heals to handle more than 2 mobs.

Edited by AZNguyen

Queue times are a bit better now. Still have to wait during peak hours for popular servers. I feel disappointed in new mmos that keep the old monster tagging system of first come, first serve. Gives no incentive to help random players unless its a quest boss for an impromptu party.

Playing a level 21 Blade Dancer (Battlerage, Shadowplay, and Songcraft). I'll probably respec for something with sustainability. Just don't have any long CC or heals to handle more than 2 mobs.

Server/name?