GTX 600s might release in April

Prunes

I think you are going tr find that while PCIe 3 looks good on paper in the real world the impact will be minimal.

Yea... It's like running SATA 6gbps HDD drives with a SATA 6gbps connector. No real world gains as of yet...

Just out of curiosity, has nobody else noticed the fact that GPU-z isn't showing PhysX? I'm taking that to mean the drivers aren't ready yet, so these scores, especially that supposed SLI score, could be very far from what they will be once the cards are actually launched. Of course it could be a GPU-z error, but I'd rather believe it's the drivers, so there could be some better scores.

Here's a SLI run with two 680's OC'd. Nothing really special IMO, I expected more of Kepler and it's def. not the "4 times over Fermi" NV boasted about.

*Pic*

Courtesy **Chinese VR-Zone**

Nothing amazing, flop ! :P Well lets wait till official launch ...

But that 18311 graphics score is disappointing . Im getting 20161 at 1250mhz and 1775mhz which is an overclock of 325mhz on the core and 400mhz on the mem while the 680 SLI is getting nearly 2000 points less using an overclock of 300mhz on the mem and 450mhz on the core (but I heard the 680 stock clock is 1006mhz so it might only be a 150mhz overclock on the core)

For 3x the sp of the 580, I expected more but then again, its a 256bit bus card

Just out of curiosity, has nobody else noticed the fact that GPU-z isn't showing PhysX? I'm taking that to mean the drivers aren't ready yet, so these scores, especially that supposed SLI score, could be very far from what they will be once the cards are actually launched. Of course it could be a GPU-z error, but I'd rather believe it's the drivers, so there could be some better scores.

You may be right. I also noticed that. Or/and problem with GPU-Z recognizing new cards.

Problem with drivers/gpu-z IMHO.

True true, but I think the 7970 will be the clear winner after begin to drop their prices, which is when I'll move over back to AMD since my 2600XT :lol:

So, I keep hearing that the GTX 680 is the mid-ranged card from Nvidia. Is that true or just a rumor? Nvidia and AMD keep mixing things around every once in a while and it confuses me.

The HD 5870 was the top single GPU card from AMD, and the HD 5970 was the dual-GPU card. Then they came out with the HD 6870 which was the top mid-ranged single GPU card, the HD 6970 that was the top-ranged single GPU card, and the HD 6990 was the dual-GPU card.

The GTX 290 was the top single GPU card from Nvidia, and the GTX 295 was the dual-GPU card. Then the GTX 480 was the top single GPU card, as was the GTX 580. The GTX 495 (never seen one) was the dual-GPU card, as was the GTX 590.

My guess is the GTX 680 is going to be the top-ranged single GPU card from Nvidia?