3d Eyefinity

miniDP vs DP vs DL DVI

What is best for 6x ASUS VG278HE eyefinity 

Edited by AlexMercer

You are A) going to need a card that can handle 6 monitors such as the ASUS Direct CU II HD 7970, Sapphires Flex Editions or the HD 7970 Matrix that you have four of...... The card you make all the connections to is the one that has to support up to 6 displays. 

Those monitors are DVI or HDMI only so you will need adapters for the card whether DisplayPort or Mini DP to DVI. If memory serves me right they will need to be active adapters. 

You are A) going to need a card that can handle 6 monitors such as the ASUS Direct CU II HD 7970, Sapphires Flex Editions or the HD 7970 Matrix that you have four of...... The card you make all the connections to is the one that has to support up to 6 displays. 

Those monitors are DVI or HDMI only so you will need adapters for the card whether DisplayPort or Mini DP to DVI. If memory serves me right they will need to be active adapters. 

I have ASUS HD 7970 DirectCU II TOP

so what type do I need for all those monitors

together they will have a resolution of 5760 x 2160 + shutter glass 3D @120hz (60hz per eye)

they will need a lot of bandwidth

together they will have a resolution of 5760 x 2160 + shutter glass 3D @120hz (60hz per eye)

4 active display port to DVI adapters

Mini-display port. Use DVI converter.