Our XFX nForce 680i is Posted

Nemo

Great review; if I didn't already have a EVGA 680i-SLI I would definitely go with XFX, especially with all the crap EVGA is pullin' with Canadian users.

Uh oh whats going on?

Hmm? I RMA'd my EVGA 680i AR (just the board) and got a brand new full box EVGA 680i A1 in a matter of days, and I paid postage one way to Germany or Holland (I was RMAing some GSkill RAM at the same time so I forget which country lol)

I guess it sucks to be Canadian :P

When you RMA a product they are making Canadian customers pay the shipping both ways...

Ouch that sucks

Mind you I can't stand there stuff so I won't run into that issue thank god :)

Guest ajmatson

Man that bites. If a product goes defective they should pay shipping both ways IMHO. On the lighter side the XFX board is rock solid and very easy to work with. Thanks for the kind words werty316.

Guys, just keep in mind that XFX board is the reference board - the same as evga, biostar. If you take a look at the board, you'll notice that the XFX logo is a sticker. Foxconn manufactures the boards; evga, xfx, biostar sticks there labels on them, packages, and distributes.

It's a matter of what company you'd rather go with, sounds like XFX might be the way to go if you live in canadia.