anybody have the razer lachesis mouse

hello folks;

can anybody recommend a really good mouse pad for gaming with the razer lachesis?

anybody use the razer exactmat...what do you think?

what about the razer destructor?

sorry if this is in the wrong section...it seemed to be as close as possible :)

thanks

Edited by Maj0r Gamer

I have the Exactmat. Dunno what to say other than it's a nice flat surface for my mouse? If it didn't come with the mouse though i'd just be using my desk's surface :huh:

I use my Lachesis on the Destructor and it works great. The Destructor is very smooth and doesn't accumulate gunk over time like other mousepads do, which also keeps the bottom of the Lachesis gunk free.

One pad although its cheap I can not recommend.

The Ratpadz GS

The teflon pads on my mouse were in perfect condition (barely any wear at all) prior to using the GS, just about two weeks after using the GS my pads were worn completely off.

It was cheap, its big and it works (literally as it is supposed to) but its surface is a bit rough for stock teflon pads...

If you like a soft pad, try a Steelseries QcK. It's cheap, very comfortable on your hand and easy on your mouse glides. They just released a new version called the QcK Mass that's much thicker making it even a bit more comfortable. The regular QcK's are only about an eighth of an inch thick.