Far Cry 3

bp9801

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty cool, but does it annoy anyone else that Farcry 1, 2, and 3 have nothing to do with each other? They could have named the last two something different, and no one could have guessed they were games in a series. Just reusing the Farcry name for marketing I guess.

Looks pretty cool, but does it annoy anyone else that Farcry 1, 2, and 3 have nothing to do with each other? They could have named the last two something different, and no one could have guessed they were games in a series. Just reusing the Farcry name for marketing I guess.

It is all handled by Ubisoft, so I would say it is Far Cry 3 just to have the name carry some weight. No more Crytek, so have to do something.

That was freakin' epic! I hope the actual game captures that tension....as well as the part where he jumps down, stabs the guy, and then throws the knife at another guy! More games need throwable knives for stealth/quiet kills!

Far Cry 2 was a good game but very repetitive and got stale a little bit. The driving around and having to kill same people at checkpoints was just too annoying and so was the malaria crap.

Trailer looks pretty sick though. We'll see.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Far Cry 2 was a good game but very repetitive and got stale a little bit. The driving around and having to kill same people at checkpoints was just too annoying and so was the malaria crap.

Trailer looks pretty sick though. We'll see.

I didn't mind the malaria, but the respawning was definitely frustrating. Still a pretty awesome game with a variety of ways to kill people :)

I hope it improves on Far Cry 2. Fun for about 2 hours, but then you realize it's the same missions over and over again.

I put about 20 hours into the game and had a lot of fun. I probably would have played more if not for other games.

I always hated driving through an area in Far Cry 2, killing everyone there, then on the return trip the area had respawned. Within 10 minutes the place had respawned.. very frustrating.