Video game character Halloween costume

ClayMeow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?

The pic yeah. It came up straight away when I went to see if a skin or white coloured morph suit would be in order for a slenderman costume haha

No I mean I'm taking your idea. :P

I'm thin enough to pull it off I think. :D

Hahahaa last saturday I had a costume party... I was thinking and thinking.. I tought to made also a TROLLFACE costume (just a box and a draw.. for my head) but that would have complicated the fact that It was going to have a hard time trying to drink.

At the end I dressed as a crazy scientist with some big skater broken fixed glasses and a coat a ridiculous tie, etc.. all in gray-green-militar like color.. (a nazi scientist perhaps) and with gel in hair.

I would like to dress as Vault Boy from Fallout. It's very charming.

I guess he could, I know my university had lab coats we could buy for chemistry classes, but they were specially made to be fire/chemical resistant, and were expensive if I remember correctly. While a real lab coat would be awesome, I was just thinking of costs. :biggrin:

Just looking online, professional lab coats don't seem to run too expensive at all, just around $15-$20 USD. College students get ripped off at every turn :doh: !

Yeah, Walmart has lab coats for under $20.

If you have any sort of artistic ability, you could go with the lab coat and make a medigun and be the Medic from TF2.

While that would be sweet, if I'm going with a lab coat, I might as well just take the easier route as Gordon Freeman. If I grow out a goatee, at least it shows I put effort into it, despite being cheap.

Claptrap -- big painted box. I know I want to. lol

I actually thought of that, but I don't think I'd be comfortable walking around with a box around me, having to be careful whenever I move. lol.

Commander Shepard?? Throw on a matching color running suit and maybe do a iron on N7 logo lol

One of my classmates spent a couple hundred on an authentic Commander Shepard leather jacket.

While that might not be too exciting, I did find an interesting outfit for the ladies:

American McGee's Alice

41iVMzntaIL._SY445_.jpg

If only I knew someone who would wear it lol

not that i have a thing for insane serial killers, but i'd totally consider asking the girlfriend to wear it :evilgrin:

I would like to dress as Vault Boy from Fallout. It's very charming.
Its a pretty easy costume to make to with blue overalls & yellow paint

One of my classmates spent a couple hundred on an authentic Commander Shepard leather jacket.

if you have a spare $1250 you can get your own custom commander Shepard armor :P

xlarge.jpg

Edited by bilcliff