GTX 600s might release in April

Prunes

You make it sound like the Q8300 is a bad chip or that you had that PC long. :lol: Max you could have that system would be 2 to 2.5 years. I had a PC for 5-7ys before I upgraded.

I'm calling it now so bet me $100 if you want - you will upgrade again to GK110. :rofl:

That PC actually had a Core 2 Duo E6300 at 3GHz before the Q8300 and the 9800GT was before the GTX260. Im just saying that I can survive on older less expensive hardware, because at the time, i7 920's were very popular and everyone loved the GTX295 and GTX285 ...

Cant deny that I wont upgrade to GK110 but cant confirm that I will upgrade to GK110 :P Depends on its price, what the 2nd hand market for 680s will be and if the wait for a lower nm die shrink is going to be too long.

Maybe I'll treat myself to a GK110 for Christmas :)

Are the members at beyond3d really serious about PCs or what? They know stuff :)

I don't know what your post looks like to you on your phone but it is looking like a ComputerEd post - 90% HTML code and 10% txt

Cant deny that I wont upgrade to GK110 but cant confirm that I will upgrade to GK110 :P Depends on its price, what the 2nd hand market for 680s will be and if the wait for a lower nm die shrink is going to be too long.

Maybe I'll treat myself to a GK110 for Christmas :)

Right on :)

Though if you are going to wait till Christmas the GK112 should be out around Jan/Feb ...if the leaked roadmap is true - doubt it but worth keeping in mind.

I don't know what your post looks like to you on your phone but it is looking like a ComputerEd post - 90% HTML code and 10% txt

Right on :)

Though if you are going to wait till Christmas the GK112 should be out around Jan/Feb ...if the leaked roadmap is true - doubt it but worth keeping in mind.

I wasn't on my phone :( It happens everyday I post cry.gif

I'll fix it...

Edited by Dan The Gamer