Multi-GPU Performance Evaluation

Nemo

If you've ever wondered about multi-GPU performance and whether CrossFireX or SLI would scale better across multiple cards, OCC has put together a Crossfire vs SLI Performance Comparison. You can check it out here - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/crossfire_vs_sli/

If you enjoy this, perhaps you wouldn't mind to take a moment and Digg the article. :) ~d3bruts1d

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Physx enabled? Blah.

It'd be interesting to see an average scaling chart with percentage increases over the single GPU versions of whatever GPUs were tested.

I noticed that the two HD4850 X2s in CrossFire owned two HD4870 X2s in CrossFire (Crysis), how is that possible rly? :O

But the review is very very helpful and i like it rly much. Id say it's the most helpful review about multi-gpus in the whole wide world in like last 3 years...

Then again... it is OCC and OCC is the best... makes sense imo. :D

I noticed that the two HD4850 X2s in CrossFire owned two HD4870 X2s in CrossFire (Crysis), how is that possible rly? :O

I'm guessing the results got swapped by accident or something based on the other results.

I'm guessing the results got swapped by accident or something based on the other results.

I just noticed the same on thing on the World in Conflict testing :S

Edited by PingoPongo

I am pretty sure those numbers are right it makes no sense :(

I will double check just to make sure

I am pretty sure those numbers are right it makes no sense :(

I will double check just to make sure

That's cool. It wouldn't be the first time we've seen odd results with no explanation. Computers have a habit of doing things like that to vex us. :lol:

That's cool. It wouldn't be the first time we've seen odd results with no explanation. Computers have a habit of doing things like that to vex us. :lol:

Ya Crossfire is funny that way. Everyonce in a while you get something that makes you retest over and over again because you can't believe it :lol: