FIFA 2014 World Cup

ivangela

I am laughing at you as well.. I guess you loved his hand goal in 86 against England.. 

Messi has not cheated nor has he  dove like most players do.. especially lavatezzi (sp?) diving on Sunday.. You think Argentina would have gotten past 1st round without Messi?? 

In 2010 wasn't the idiot Maradona manager of Argentina,, lost  by 4 goals to 0 to who wait Germany.. Go ahead and keep on laughing.. 

I am laughing at you as well.. I guess you loved his hand goal in 86 against England.. 

Messi has not cheated nor has he  dove like most players do.. especially lavatezzi (sp?) diving on Sunday.. You think Argentina would have gotten past 1st round without Messi?? 

In 2010 wasn't the idiot Maradona manager of Argentina,, lost  by 4 goals to 0 to who wait Germany.. Go ahead and keep on laughing.. 

Did you watch that final?

Messi was less than spectacular, you must admit. And I don't mean just that terrible free kick to end the game, I mean in general.

MAradona won a World Cup and "The Hand of God" was brilliant!!

The guy was a cocaine snorting drunk, I agree, but he had mega personality, and I don't care about his coaching attempt.

I have seen Messi play brilliantly but it was certainly not in this tournament

It was sad that ending. We lost with 7 minutes remaining.

It was a tied match after all. Both teams pushed hard and also commited several mistakes. But at the end one germany player went on the left very fast .. we had no more legs to stop him since we had 1 less day of rest and also we ended in suppplementary time with Netherlands.

Also stu.pid brasilians thrown fireworks near the hotel where the players were staying just to bother ..

Anyway I'm still proud of the team overall and love Mascherano. GREAT player. We all Argentinians love Masche for his willpower which is very important for the rest of the team.

And between Maradona and Messi. Both are good but Messi needs a bit more of temper .. not as much as Maradona, he is crazy but we like him, and I believe we must show respect for what he did playing not for the crazy things he do outside the stadium.

Edited by Nyt_Ryda
Language

I watched the final and all the games Argentina  except against Holland..

Have you watched Messi play in barcelona? probably not. He has not played good at all with his Argentinian (sp?) teammates as he has with Barca.

Yes i was right that you would love the hand of god.. But if it was the other way around you would not like it.

Fifia introducing another technology thing into the game will be a miracle as they did not even want to have Goal line technology. This is my opinion only.. I think they do not want to introduce technology stuff so they dont have to spent more money into it. Idiot Blatt is trying to become president again even the rule book says he has run his term..Platini is also ruining Europe Cup as well in 2016. Whats wrong with these French idiots? The top three should be kicked out.

I think Dailymail said on line, that a contract signed in 2008 which would force the clubs to send their star players to play for their country in the World Cup. As  of end of this month, that contract ends so clubs can now prevent star players from playing in the next World Cup. Have no idea if it is true.

The less tech the better. That's part of the game. A ref and 2 line judges is enough for me. The next thing you know every F'ing play will be reviewed and the 90 minute soccer game will take 2+ hours.

I agree Messi played better pre WC with Barca. He was tired or injured or something this tournament, complaining his legs felt heavy. Who knows.

The winning goal was a beaut but it was shameful that there were 4 Argentine defenders that let Gotze run into space like that. A little pressure would probably have prevented that spectacular goal.