[WTS/WTT] CM SIRUS 5.1 Headset NIB

SpeedCrazy

Hey Guys,

I recently recieved a CM Sirus 5.1 headset through another website i am a member of and they accidentally sent me two. I was told merry christams keep the second one. Now i don't have any use for this second headset as none of my other rigs have 5.1 audio so i want to sell it or trade it.

On OCC i will let it go for $50 or a similarly valued trade. Free shipping lower 48.

As far as trades go i have nothing particularly in mind, just want something i will use to replace something i wont, anything really except a headset.

My assessment of the headset after using one is:

Ergonomics: It is comfortable, if a little heavy, the ear pads are amazingly comfy and warm.

Audio:

• Games: don't really have anything to compare it with, but the mic is decent and the noise cancellation really works. directional sound seems fair, but again i have no reference.
  • Music: DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE AN AUDIOPHILE, the bass is slightly week but overall it sounds quite good once tuned in correctly. Far better than my desktop speakers (cyber acoustic) and my low end senhieser headphones. Dubstep is not its strong point due to the weak bass but most everything else was more than satisfactory for me. 
  • Movies: Again the bass is slightly soft but in general this is where it shines, comfy for long movies, excellent noise cancellation for no distractions, clear mids and highs for voices and effects, and the 5.1 combined with noise cancellation creates an excellent immersive experience. 

Over all i would say it is perfect for the buget to moderate gamer who wants some higher end features at a reasonable price but does not want to sacrifice comfort or audio enjoyment. I personally love them.

I'm sure it would make a great Christmas present for someone.

Trades: offer what you got, bottom line is i want something i will use, not to worried about getting my moneys worth as i did not spend anything.

Will accept paypall but i would prefer amazon or newegg email gift cards. Protects us both, and no fees.