[WTS] Different RAM

doopypeanut

Doopypeanut here again with another quick sale/trade.

I have 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz G-Series RAM [$40]

and...

I also have 2x1GB DDR3 1333MHz Corsair RAM [$20]

Edited by doopypeanut

What is the make of ram you have for sale? I may be interested.

I have a feeling they're the sticks he just got from me. If so they're Patriot G series 1.65v.

If you are interested aj, this guys a good guy to deal with. :)

I have a feeling they're the sticks he just got from me. If so they're Patriot G series 1.65v.

If you are interested aj, this guys a good guy to deal with. :)

Yup, they are the sticks I got from you lol, I'm just trying to find a trade for the sticks

• 2 weeks later...

Are you in Western Pennsylvania? Because I have would trade my 4GB for 6GB (in signature, with blue and black heatsinks attached.) Mine's DDR3 1600 1.5v by default, with 8-8-8 timings, 2x2GB each. So it's faster, but I need the extra 2GB for my recent hobby of photoshop.

I just don't feel like going through the shipping process for 2GB honestly, so only local. I'm 40 minutes south of Pittsburgh, if it helps.

--Edit: What are the stock timings on this RAM anyways?

Edited by dragonsdontfly

Are you in Western Pennsylvania? Because I have would trade my 4GB for 6GB (in signature, with blue and black heatsinks attached.) Mine's DDR3 1600 1.5v by default, with 8-8-8 timings, 2x2GB each. So it's faster, but I need the extra 2GB for my recent hobby of photoshop.

I just don't feel like going through the shipping process for 2GB honestly, so only local. I'm 40 minutes south of Pittsburgh, if it helps.

--Edit: What are the stock timings on this RAM anyways?

Sorry buddy, I'm not in that area :/

But the stock timings on the 2x2GB are 9-9-9 1.65v and the stock timings on the 2x1GB are 9-9-9 1.6v

• 3 weeks later...