New Forums

Bosco

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the color, I don't mind the new look.

On the plus side, it's nice that a pop-up occurs if there are new replies in a thread you have open (or maybe only when you're typing a reply?)

EDIT: Curiously, my avatar is not animating for me in threads, though it does animate correctly in my profile page.

Looks like the email notifications are now trying to send in the rich text format, which is causing quotes to be inline, instead of separated like before. Little annoying when you're trying to find the actual reply.

The pop ups Clay mentions didn't wok for me when I was trying to use them earlier.

Can confirm the mobile forums are screwed up as pressing to change pages in a thread results in an error, claiming the page does not exist. I can see why though. It appears it is trying to link to http://forums.overclockersclub.comhttp://www.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=194657&page=2
Obviously what I've bolded is the problem.

(Also, just a little annoying that it won't let me remove the links now in this post. Tried through the Unlink button and through the source view.)

I had 866  :P Happens when it is every single notification concerning any PM going back a year and a half.

I had 2748 somehow. :lol:

I like the dark scheme, but honestly the white didn't bother me much. Maybe since f.lux was running, I dunno.

Some of the pics/avatars people have are broken, so they'll need to choose a new one if they were using a default one from before (just my guess). PNGs for avatars aren't working either, and like Andrew said neither are GIFs.

I do like how the quick edit is back to inside the post instead of going to the full editor.

a little change'll do ya good (cheryl crow) ...so how 'bout you snivellers and critics gettin' with all the new goodness we have here and let go of the old badness we used to have...

Needs the reply button at the bottom of the page. and  sun shades for your eyes? sunglasses S. U. N. G. L. A. S. S. E. S.  I guess the curse filter is catching that. Also The post Editor is not allowing to Edit the title of the post for when an Issue is Resolved :(

and may I say

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome back ole comfortable on the eyes blue and good ridance BLINDING WHITE !