Rebadged Lian-li Case, $48 At Best Buy Stores

slugbug

Borrowed from another forum. Best Buy has it's Rocketfish brand case(made by Lian-Li) online for $119.99, but supposedly in store they're on clearance for $71.00. This is the closest match to it on Lian-Li's site.

Edit: reports from people on EVGA's forum say that the in store price on these is now $47.99. Definitely a killer deal at that price.

Edited by slugbug

After looking up the price on one of those one day (as in the employee price) it really brings the rape that is buying a normal Lian-Li into perspective...Oddly enough i didn't even notice that it was made by them when looking in RSS.

Too bad they didn't go after the same quality of a company for the Rocket Fish 700w PSU :lol: They sold out after every shipment back when they were on sale for $99, last time I looked they had 8 open box on the shelf. :) (The one an idiot friend bought went up in smoke and fire running a system that was tested and ran fine for over a week on an old 350w Antec (well all but the 680i board it toasted), can we say Ultra X2 style quality?)