this kid is insane

damian

Lol at the video of Scooby! That guy has been around forever giving out bad advice, so much so that he was chased away from bodybuilding.com a few years ago. I do all of mine weighted and I am never going to do more than 3 sets of 8-10 at a time, if I was able to more than 10 I would add more weight, same thing with my dips.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at the video of Scooby! That guy has been around forever giving out bad advice, so much so that he was chased away from bodybuilding.com a few years ago. I do all of mine weighted and I am never going to do more than 3 sets of 8-10 at a time, if I was able to more than 10 I would add more weight, same thing with my dips.

I kind of agree, Scooby is a bit of an oddball, I prefer the second video. I just posted his because some of my friends follow his form and they've never had trouble with it. Being chased away from bodybuilding.com doesn't sound like a bad thing to me, 90% of the advice I've ever seen on there was bad all around anyway, not really a bunch of geniuses. :lol: