Circuit City To Close It's Doors

airman

Holy Crap, I thought 07's Black Friday was bad at 7AM, I went to circuit city this Saturday and it was fricken PACKED!!

I picked up a PNY 16GB thumbdrive for around $25, I happened across someone I knew too so I nonchalantly slid into line and avoided the literal front to back line...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Best Buy, they ask way too much if anyone needs help. Just an average stroll in there for the day and I get a good five people asking me for assistance. Little over the top in my opinion. Hint the reason I buy practically everything but clothes and food online now.

I know most of us hate this. I sure do. I worked there in college and quit because they wanted me to become that. My sales numbers were fine, but I wasn't doing it their cheesy-arse way, so they "had a talk with me". I quit right there. I didn't need the job and I hated myself every time I tried to do as I was told. I don't want it done to me, so I refuse to do it to others.

But having said all that, I have to admit that it works. It sells, and regular customers (ie: average stupid people) eat it up. There's a reason Best Buy is successful, and as much as I hate it, I think that sales stuff has a big role in it.

I still hate it, I just thought I might play devil's advocate a little...