The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Moto 360 $205.

Also got Icy Hot because I landed a wheelie with my arm extended and it threw my shoulder out. :(

Lol I just watched a review on the fz09 that I saw a while ago and forgot that they say it doesn't have a really great suspension setup...though the way you're riding it, you're atleast punishing the stock setup before you'd NEED to upgrade to a more stiff/sporty setup :P

I've got a ZX6R rear shock sitting on my desk waiting to be installed, only cost me $40. :)

The suspension is by no means bad, but its not as good as a supersport, which is expected. 

Best of all, 5 year warranty covers suspension, so if I blow something from doing wheelies, free replacements. :D

Edited by Onion

Some 10 lb. tape to permanently install the Papago! dash cam in BP's car...and new tail/reverse lights for the Miata. The bulbs I bought from Ebay work great (5050 LEDs) but these new ones are 13 Watt Cree LEDs. :D

^ That sounds like a bunch of fun at the range!

Picked up a Savage Mark II in a trade. Finally, something to shoot all my .22 with! 

savage-markII_shop.jpg

I've got that same gun as my barn gun.  Accurate right out of the box.

Watercooled GTX 780 from our resident El_Capitan. Installed it today (home sick from work) and it's a sizable jump in performance at my resolution (2560x1440). Woo!