Tablet... Surface, Galaxy Note, Nexus 10?

Onion

I've been really considering savng up and getting the Galaxy Note 2, it's gotta beast of a processor and a really nice screen.

^ That's a cell phone, silly. :P 

Well I saw 'Galaxy Note' in the title...

What, you expect me to actually read the thread?

I've been really considering savng up and getting the Galaxy Note 2, it's gotta beast of a processor and a really nice screen.

Selective reading? :P The first word was "tablet" lol. 

Selective reading? :P The first word was "tablet" lol.

"Tablet... Surface, Galaxy Note, Nexus 10?"

I just figured you were asking if you should get a tablet OR a Galaxy Note 2 (as its quite large), I had forgotten that there are actually Galaxy Note tablets...

:P

But but but... Two 10" devices vs a phone. :P But hey, I understand. :lol: I only found out about the Galaxy Note tab recently, lol.

So yeah. I went to the store, tried it out, and shit myself. Fucking loved it, so much win! I'm getting the pebble blue 16 gb one. 

No mention of the Galaxy Tab 10.1? Well apart from you using it to argue against another tablet l33t  :teehee:

On another Note (see what I did there :lol:), my dad was looking at buying an unbranded 10" tablet which sounded fairly reasonable...if you look on eBay there are a number of decent unbranded Android tablets about...

Okay, I have a new idea for you:

P4P3R:

A all-new technology to make Notes with cutting-edge realistic look and feel of real text! Has unlimited battery life and requires just small amounts of ink to run perfectly, so you can Note away without having to worry about running out of battery. It will feel like you're writing in real life! What's more, you can also fold up your P4P3R to make games such as 'Paper Planes' and it also has a wide suite of popular games such as 'Noughts and Crosses'! Available at all good office products stores.  :wave:

See what I did thar?  :woot:

So I have the Nexus 7 and I use this : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005QX7KYU/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00  and I use USB stick attached to it for additional storage. It works fine. All you need is to get an app to see it. The adapter costs less than a buck .. 

It can be used with Nexus 10 as well..Check the reviews online for Nexus 10.. It is fast as well.. 

Edited by Gremlin

So I have the Nexus 7 and I use this : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005QX7KYU/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00  and I use USB stick attached to it for additional storage. It works fine. All you need is to get an app to see it. The adapter costs less than a buck .. 

It can be used with Nexus 10 as well..Check the reviews online for Nexus 10.. It is fast as well.. 

I've got an OTG adapter, I use it on my SGS II. :) Very useful, but I'd rather have the extra memory as a Micro SD card, you know? Its just simpler. The Nexus 10 is way more expensive, doesn't have the same level of multitasking, and no pen. The productivity seems a lot better with the Note.