Gaming build - looking for parts advice

TonyR8680

Tony you might be able to install the os by tomorrow, my friend just finished downloading the Win 8.1 x64 image. So I'll be installing it tonight. Its already 1 a.m here ;)

Deal?! I am giving it at the same price I got it for, FREE!

Yes, deal. We except Tony to stick around here with us in return! :D

Deal?! I am giving it at the same price I got it for, FREE!

wow thanks - free always works. man talk about a warm welcome this board is awsome. I'll have to figure out a way to pay it forward.

Indeed, and that's just the start of it!! (You did save a lot on your computer already, so globally you still could and not "spend any money")

• Like 1

Well..... Why didnt I get this sorta deal when I joined the dark side?!  :unsure:

And I think he will be here for a long time after this deal  :)

Edited by usama7

Dan I got my membership due to my university ( doing my MBA from there, its a distant learning program). I can download the image if I want through their SDM software :) my account will probably expire when my degree completes which will be in May next year (inshallah). 

and IVIYTHOS, this really is a great forum. I say this because I didnt get any differential treatment due to either my name or my religion. Its fun been here and part of OCC.

Edited by usama7

Dan I got my membership due to my university ( doing my MBA from there, its a distant learning program). I can download the image if I want through their SDM software :) my account will probably expire when my degree completes which will be in May next year (inshallah). 

and IVIYTHOS, this really is a great forum. I say this because I didnt get any differential treatment due to either my name or my religion. Its fun been here and part of OCC.

It's all love and knowledge here