MSI Contest

Bosco

Me too I have the ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO! It's running a nice undervolted Athlon II X4 610e. :)

post-31336-12813027061788_thumb.jpg

Now what I like the most of the MSI Big Bang motherboard is its voltage reading points, :) I'd trust much more my multimeter than any software!

Here's my MSI P45 Platinum

post-71505-12813048665651_thumb.jpg

I like the Big Bang because it has so many PCI-E slots, and the fact that it supports both SLI and Crossfire. If I had this board it would broaden the scope of possible upgrades when it comes down to video-cards.

Ok here's my current beast of burden: ASUS P5N-D

gallery_69875_401_70755.jpg

here it is hard at work,

med_gallery_69875_401_82483.jpg

2 more photos of it are here.

As others before me have pointed out the MSI Big Bang is packed with all sorts of features one more lovable than the next. For me however the sexiest feature is the performance I saw during various reviews, in which this mobo hung on with, and even bettered at times, the top two overclocking i7 boards. I simply could not ask for a better mobo to make the transition to i7 with.

Best of luck to all entrants and may the luckiest of us all win.

My board is an MSI X58 Eclipse!

035_Custom.jpg

I like the Big Bang because it uses high quality military class components, which increase the overclocking potential!

I will by the end of the week be running the ASUS P6X58D PREMIUM

To begin with, what dont i like about the MSI Big Bang Xpower...... NOTHING....AT ALL.

But more specifically i love the fact of its 'Military Grade Components' as long life is a biggie for me.

It is very aesthetically pleasing with great layout and i wish i had seen it before i ordered my P6X58D Premium.

It also looks to have great cooling potential, vital for a so obviously OC'ing board.

The price also is awesome. (drools on keyboard) :woot:

Hope i win but 'Have loads of fun" to whoever does.

Heres the motherboard I have been using since early 2006 ( I know, I'm upgrading in about 2 weeks)

EVGAmobo.jpg

Besides the 6.3 volt capacitors exploding 1 at a time over a course of about 4 weeks and scaring the crap out of me ( had no idea what it was for the longest time) and the chipset fan dying earlier this month its been a great motherboard. Socket 939.

DSC00841.jpg

^^ If your caps ever explode it looke like this!

What I like about the MSI Big Bang board... hell whats not to like . It has the most features that I've seen on a motherboard in a while.

Mine is an Abit NF7-S. Socket A.

imgp0964.th.jpg

I like the MSI Big Bang for it's quality of components, color scheme, and USB 3.0/SATA 6GBs connectivity. It would allow me to rise out of the dark ages and start building a more modern system. I have no idea what I'd do with all those PCI x16 2.0 slots.