Small Business Network Setup (Any Cisco guys?)

So frustrating, in talking with the re-sellers in here China i come to find out they don't sell the specific models of Ubiquit's product line. I can get the AP's fine but when it comes to the router and switch they always say they don't carry it. I'm trying to get the Edgerouter and the THOUGHSwitch POE Carrier. 

http://www.ubnt.com/edgemax

• 3 months later...

Sorry to hear that. I can't speak really for dealing with any vendors in China as I have zero experience with Chinese business divisions.

This is long over due but i just wanted to thank you for all the info related to this topic. Since we last spoke I've implemented the UniFi AP's across two of our campuses and they have been stellar! Along with a complete patch panel, CAT6 wiring and CIsco Small Business router upgrades.  Some pics below.

• 1 month later...

Since were talking less than 50 users why not go with a soho?

For one thing soho belongs in well the "home office" and not a business network with 20+ networked devices. :)

Not what I meant at all. I have seen networks of 100+ devices running on technically soho equipment that was "working". There is no fine line the sand of certain number of devices should be handled by certain grade of equipment. Every case and network has different requirements. There are many variables that go into designing and deploying a network like throughput, security, redundancy, etc. With that being said as a general rule of thumb I never use soho grade equipment for businesses regardless of size. Keep in mind there is a difference between SOHO and SMB.