GTX 460 OC Graphics Card from Inno3D Evaluated

The green team fights back against the red force with the GTX 460. The GTX 460 promises to offer better value and performance for consumers, targeting the sought-after spot of the Radeon HD 5850. Does the GTX 460 live up to its expectations? Check out the Inno3D GTX 460 1GB OC review by OCC reviewer RHKCommander959 and find out - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/inno3d_gtx460_1gb_oc/

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nvidia goofed. they should have swapped the names of the 460 and the 465 to better show the performance hierarchy

RHKCommander959, i know its a subjective thing but how were the noise levels when you cranked the fan?

i think i know which graphics card i'll be upgrading to when the local stores get stock :thumbsup:

Not to detract from the excellent single card review - but here are some early numbers on SLi performance and scaling.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/NVIDIA/GeForce_GTX_460_SLI/1.html

Looks like I'll be changing my recommendation from Crossfired HD 5770s to SLi GTX460 :)

There are some outstanding performance numbers in there.

In fact I'm heading out to look for two cards right now :)

Frickin epic card, great price, small form factor, runs cool, runs efficient, still rips on the higher up cards. Sounds like the new 260 core 216 of this generations, I know what I'm gettin if my 4870x2 dies

..., I know what I'm gettin if my 4870x2 dies

:rofl: You've been waiting for that for quite a while already, same story with the Q9450. Face it, it's time to donate them to me and get a i7 with the 460 :D

:rofl: You've been waiting for that for quite a while already, same story with the Q9450. Face it, it's time to donate them to me and get a i7 with the 460 :D

Idk man, I just got fired from my job so if you thought I was Commander Cheap before, guess again. :evilgrin: