Valentines Day

Nyt

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started rereading The Lord of the Rings Sunday night, so that is how I have spent the last few evenings. Currently into Book II of Fellowship, stopped after the Council of Elrond. Not bad progress for only reading a couple hours each night. :lol:

Brought the wife a snuggle bear and a card with sweet nothings.

The the bedroom door shut with a candle lit....

Mission accomplished.

and....she fell asleep with the snuggle bear before you made it in the room? :whistling:

Spent valentines day on this website and this (&^#(*&^$(^%*@^%$&$$@#^%#%^$^R&T#&*$&*#(* &&$*#_#*#(&*#*(&$ take home test my history teacher gave me.

Question:

What assumptions can be made about artists, architects, and engineers who create things based off of ancient roman design.

....................................................................................

My answer: They took your history class. Otherwise it wouldn't have even crossed their minds.

Someone please kill me.

Question:

What assumptions can be made about artists, architects, and engineers who create things based off of ancient roman design.

....................................................................................

My answer: They took your history class. Otherwise it wouldn't have even crossed their minds.

Someone please kill me.

One would think that since you've taken an "advanced reasoning" class that you'd be able to figure this out in no time. :P