Sad truths about life- through humor

i had a egg sandwich for lunch....:lol:

what was the topic again?

Funny quotes relevant to life. But honestly it doesn't matter, I posted this in the member's lounge, so ramble about anything. If it's more entertaining to talk about breakfast, go for it. Sidetracking is fine lol.

And I'm the OP, so anyone telling you otherwise just needs to chill a bit. Sit back and have fun :popcorn:

Edited by dragonsdontfly

So you either have a girlfriend that sleep-cooks or you have a very odd intruder in your house. :P

Oh and Waco I forgot to mention: She was drunk last night when I went to sleep.. We both had it out with my mother because she crossed the line, and Christy decided to get plastered..

This is the kind of stuff she does when she's drunk lol.. Let's call it an "investment return" haha. Gotta say little goofy stuff like this is a definitely a plus I never considered in a partner.. Go to the bar, wake up to cookies. I mean it's like the best system ever!

Yeah, and I woke up to the phantom of the oatmeal.. There's about 100 cookies laying all over the kitchen and the couch on every single one of our cookie sheets, and my girlfriend doesn't remember baking them... Or drinking two gallons or orange juice.......

This was priceless and entirely worth reading every page up to that point. Thanks DDF...... ooops fell into the acronym trap.

I got one on Monday. Had pizza afterward. Pizza with mushrooms and fresh tomatoes.

I enjoy ham and pinapple myself. With a nice cold fountain drink. Mmmm.

This was priceless and entirely worth reading every page up to that point. Thanks DDF...... ooops fell into the acronym trap.

According to urban dictionary, DDF means: A Debbie Downer .*t is someone that just isn't down.

Bobby: "Yo, Cris, wanna go to the strip club?"

Cris: "Nah' man, not tonight, I gotta' go to work in the morning."

Bobby: "Don't be such a DDF"

bah, weak, i have decided not to get a haircut until not getting a haircut gets more annoying than getting one.

my hair is getting pretty damn long

as in down the front of my face its getting to my bottom lip, and my resolve still remains strong

That's how I am with my hair, and my facial hair lol. I usually go about a week until my face starts itching like hell.

I enjoy ham and pinapple myself. With a nice cold fountain drink. Mmmm.

I agree. I love pineapple on a pizza. And then a nice refreshing mello yello to wash it down. :biggrin::thumbsup:

I agree. I love pineapple on a pizza. And then a nice refreshing mello yello to wash it down. :biggrin::thumbsup:

don't abuse a pizza like that!!!

I live in italy!!

we only have magarita, marinara, diavola, etc....but know hawaian...:lol:...that's what an italian said to me when I said we have pineaplle on pizza...

but after living here for a while..it has become my opinion as well :D