Ubisoft's DRM Servers go down...

sdy284

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA anybody have any numbers that pertain to this?

lately its not even in the top 5, was popular around rls date, but bad company 2, mass effect 2, and bioshock 2 are still trumping it.

its ranking in around 7

THIS is all i have to Say:

roflol

Ubisoft posted a tweet about an hour ago stating that there is no working "cracked" copy of ACII.

Razor is reportedly waiting for the US release date to make sure it still works. Plus Ubisoft DDOS'd themselves with this DRM, so the servers are down currently. They might want to wait until they're back up to make sure things run smoothly with their crack.

the game was officially cracked the 5th (within hours of it being distributed)

then ubisoft replies with apparently punishing themselves.

maybe we will be lucky enough and have razor fix it for them like they did to solve a tom clancy issue :lol:

Well since AC2 is 60 bucks for PC, they can afford to make upgrades so it doesn't happen again. I felt the need to change my avatar to celebrate all that DRM gives us.

The two DLCs that were released for the consoles are included with the PC version, so the increase in price is slightly justified (would have cost $8 for the DLCs on their own).

also the game seems to have disappeared from steam altogether. not a huge steam fan anyway, and with prices as low as they are i'm certainly not complaining.

AC2 is still on Steam.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/assassin...topslot;title;1

Gamespot took notice in their review of AC2.

hmm I have to put a huge WTF to this:

Even your saved games are stored online, which is a boon if you plan on playing on multiple computers, but seems like an otherwise unreasonable mandate

I like to have a personal backup of my save files from all the games I play, even if I can get my save files everywhere via internet...it still angers me

I like to have a personal backup of my save files from all the games I play, even if I can get my save files everywhere via internet...it still angers me

Cloud saves in Torchlight is actually pretty damn awesome. But then again, that game is highly playable on a laptop....I wouldn't try playing AC2 on my laptop.

+1 when i get bored i mod/edit long playing games to try and change it up and have a lil fun sometimes.

Razor is reportedly waiting for the US release date to make sure it still works. Plus Ubisoft DDOS'd themselves with this DRM, so the servers are down currently. They might want to wait until they're back up to make sure things run smoothly with their crack.

the game was officially cracked the 5th (within hours of it being distributed)

then ubisoft replies with apparently punishing themselves.

maybe we will be lucky enough and have razor fix it for them like they did to solve a tom clancy issue :lol:

Any updates considering this?