Server2k3 - RDP/Terminal Services

Lackadaisical

• 3 weeks later...

I know it has been a while, but I finally had some free time to take a stab at this again and I actually got it working. I had to disable my Domain Controller GP, and edit a local security setting. I'm not sure why, but the local Terminal Services setting was overriding the GP (and I could not edit the setting with the GP enabled). After doing that RDP starting working again, re-enabled the DC GP and it's still working as It should be.

Thanks for all the help.

Edited by Lackadaisical

I know it has been a while, but I finally had some free time to take a stab at this again and I actually got it working. I had to disable my Domain Controller GP, and edit a local security setting. I'm not sure why, but the local Terminal Services setting was overriding the GP (and I could not edit the setting with the GP enabled). After doing that RDP starting working again, re-enabled the DC GP and it's still working as It should be.

Thanks for all the help.

Weird... I guess thats not the first time a LP has bugged out and trumped a GP though. I had a similar issue with windows updates. Glad you finally figured it out though!