Unlimited icons in folders for Android

kendellrt

I know this is a computer forum, but I'm looking for a solution where I can. I am using the Samsung Galaxy S3. I have found this issue to persist in all phones though. I want some way to eliminate the limit of icons I can place in a folder. I was a very long time iPhone user and could do this with a jailbreak tweak, but Android is a bit different. Does anyone know of a way to do this? Thanks everyone!

I like Launcher Pro the best (uses the least amount of memory and it very customizable like ADW)

I don't think folders can hold many icons but I don't use that many folders with many icons placed into them

I've only run into it once on Android, and that was with a folder of games that my son had been playing.  I had to have a warranty replacement of my phone, and I haven't downloaded any games again.  I may simply not let anyone but me and my wife use the phone anymore.  I'll look into the different launchers suggested here.  I think the limit was 16 apps in a folder.  I know that iOS is limited to 12, but I use Folder Enhancer to bypass that restriction.