What bonus material influences a game purchase?

neddamttocs

To be honest, I don't care about bonus material  I liked games that were made when the game had everything. When you didn't have to have an online connection  When the game you bought at the store was the game you still had a year from then. All this DLC and updating needs to come to an end. I refuse to buy new games. 1. They cost to freaken much. 2. They should be made right the first time or suffer the consequences. 3. Why did they take my manual away? (I really loved reading that before I started playing) 4. Don't sell me a game I can beat in a day.(Spending a few weeks trying to beat a game when I was a kid is what made it fun) and 5. Sell me a game that has a real ending.(I love a game that you play and get to know the Characters and feel their pain. I want to feel the victory that should be felt after spending such time with them. If you want to make a game that continues then by all means go ahead but you don't have to leave my character in space drifting off to who knows where so that I have to grab the next game just to continue.)

Well that's how I feel. Sorry for ranting but I think most of you will understand.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scantily clad female action figures for my desk :) Other than that, bonus material does nothing for me as I prefer good game mechanics and story line over anything they could offer as an addition to try to sucker you into buying a poor or mediocre game.

Edited by WARDOZERX