I really like it. I would love to have something that looks like that sitting next to my tv for a HTPC. really good work man. keep it up

Thank you! :)

Hello everyone!

So I finally finished Cold Winter, the third version. I went back and checked when I started the first project log for this case, 2011-01-04, a while ago. However, this mod has meant a lot to me, this was the second serious project I made and the first one I was really satisfied with. Since then I made a second version and then started planning a third version that I promised myself was going to be the last, and here it is!

The sad part is the scratches on the acrylic, this was made when I built this case at my school, someone there thought it was funny to start etching stuff on it, the same happened at Dreamhack. So sad, I tried as good as possible to polish it but not with a really good result. The good part is that isnt really easy to see if you dont put a light right on the scratches.

I want to say thank you for all the nice comments and feedback of Cold Winter and I also want to give a big shoutout to the sponsors for helping me with the hardware!

EKWB! Thank you for helping me.

wwyw.jpg

Be Quiet sponsored me with a Shadow Rock 2.

w375.jpg

Gigabyte sponsored me with a GA-F2A88XN-WIFI.

ow3v.png

MNPCTech sponsored me with this fan grill to have in the front, should look awesome!  

Clear Acrylic 120mm Overkill "Nautilus" PC Fan Grill from Mnpctech.com   

fgz4.jpg  

clear_overkill_nautilus_120mm_fan_grill1

Well do you want to see the final pictures? Here you go! :)

disq.jpg

s916.jpg

kgeq.jpg

34hh.jpg

dizk.jpg

swwv.jpg

zk47.jpg

Ill be back here with more updates on other projects. Until then, I would be happy if you would like to check out my facebook-page where I post all my projects, updates and giveaways. Check it out and like it. :)

Thank you everyone!

With kind regards

Johan Nyman

Minimalistic PC's