Latets cpu from AMD and Intel?

yes

well technically there is a 4930k but nobody with a normal income buys that.

Define normal income! 

11k/12k a year, although i find that high even still xD

11 to 12K is far from normal income,  That's below the poverty level and I would think that at that income level buying any computer parts would be the last thing on the list after food, lodging, and transportation. Not specifically in that order.

The national minimum wage of $7.75 nets over 16K for 40 hours. Even if it takes 2 jobs to get 40 hours.  Jobs that start at $11 an hour for 40 hours deliver 23K in compensation. My son was pulling in close to 30K with OT at $12 and hour. 

i think it is considered normal income because anything above that is a lot for my standards.

having a job with more than minimal income is rare let alone a job of 40 hours with 8+ an hour.

or better yet, even HAVING a job is rare these days :S

sorry i tought u were from England.. but you are from Netherlads. What type of currency you use there? I believe netherlands is a nice place, I mean ... EUROPE is always good.

I've heard Europe is in crysis but.. I don't wanna judge but Europe was always the best of the best and they are used to have more luxuries than ther rest (this is my ignorant opinion).  Euro is a strong currency. I mean there is much MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCh more poverty in America (where I am from) so I believe that Europe has a crysis but in fact is not worse that what's going on here. Or maybe we are used to crysis so we are like.. acustomed.. we don't afraid to crysis anymore.

In 2001 1 U$D = 1$AR. Today 1 U$D = 9$AR inflation and etc ruined us but we still live happy, we still buy computers we still buy cars.. yes some people doesn't have work but that always happened and will keep happening. I believe Europe passed to be from Elite first world to have some economical problems and that scared people. Is like someone from a high-level family become middle-class. That would be terrific.

Please do not miss-understand me, it could be due to languaje differencies =)