BETA TEST a murder mystery adventure game

ClayMeow

So as many of you know, I'm getting a Master's in Digital Game Design. One of my classmates is starting a new indie gaming company and is currently seeking beta testers for her first game, D.P. Laboratories. I told her I knew the perfect people to test the game - OCC!

D.P. Laboratories is a first-person 3D adventure game made with the Unity3D game engine.

If you'd like to play the beta, please PM me or Lauren for the link. This is a private beta test, exclusive to family, friends, and OCC!

As with any beta test, feedback is very much requested! There is a usability survey to complete after playing or you can obviously leave your comments in this thread. Lauren will be here to answer any questions you may have!

Lauren has thick skin, so be critical, but please be constructive. Show her why I love you guys ;)

Just finished the game and survey, I really liked it. I admit though, I'm a bit bias since I enjoy adventure games like these anyway.

I do want to ask though, concerning the ending...

How is it proved that Karen is the killer? I understood the theory and logic behind the conclusion but I didn't see the proof.

I forgot to mention this in my survey answers but I liked that you used your own area code in some of the phone numbers, small details/easter eggs/tip of the hat like that are a lot of what can make a game more fun or interesting I think. :D

Edited by Deathmineral

Just finished the game and survey, I really liked it. I admit though, I'm a bit bias since I enjoy adventure games like these anyway.

I do want to ask though, concerning the ending...

How is it proved that Karen is the killer? I understood the theory and logic behind the conclusion but I didn't see the proof.

I forgot to mention this in my survey answers but I liked that you used your own area code in some of the phone numbers, small details/easter eggs/tip of the hat like that are a lot of what can make a game more fun or interesting I think. :D

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'll pm you about your question.

That's why I messaged you directly on Steam...I knew it'd be your type of game! Not many people can have the patience for Dear Esther, let alone love it! :lol: