Twocenst Build Log

wevsspot

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I should have bought some wading boots before stepping in this thread ...

Say hi to JR for me and it looks like he is getting a great machine.

Is he going to mod this one? Say yes.

Does look like it is going to be one nice setup when it is all done. I had my eye on that cpu and was going to message you about it when I just happened to see the "sold" lol. Wasn't sure who bought it till I spoke with him in vent the other night. Couldn't have a better home. :)

but he is still gonna lag! :P

This combo is a genuine 4.56Ghz for benching under water and runs 4.1Ghz 24/7. As solid a motherboard & cpu combination as I've ever had. Both components are still selling for over $250 a piece new for those so inclined to stick with slightly older generation chipset. Anyway, JR is happy with the purchase and I know the gear is going to someone who will get some use out of it and really appreciate his new rig.

The nice thing is he gets into this whole new setup for less than 1k when it's all said and done.

yep your right jerry. all be happy to get this new rig...

it will be used for gamming only....and i have set aside a few thousend hrs of UT3,CODMW2,CODMW3 to test this rig......

thanx jerry your a good friend. look forword to nexweek....

I think I should have bought some wading boots before stepping in this thread ...

Say hi to JR for me and it looks like he is getting a great machine.

Is he going to mod this one? Say yes.

yes as allways......lol