Zowie Celeritas Competive Gaming Keyboard Review

bp9801

That's okay... no one likes my reviews...

Maybe if I ever read a full review I could comment on if I like yours or not :lol: What? I don't need any new parts, so why go through every word? Always check out the first page and conclusion though, and look to see who wrote them. It's kind of fun to see what stuff you're getting, since we joined staff at about the same time.

That really the best you've got? No sly comment on a quote from my review, or getting to lazy t0o put in the effort to pick on me??

You want us to pick on you? :evilgrin:

Who am I kidding? I'm a nice guy and a news editor; we don't make fun of others. Even women stepping out of the kitchen to do some tech reviews.

On the other hand, I love making jokes, and when someone opens them self up, well, what can you expect?

On the other hand, I love making jokes, and when someone opens them self up, well, what can you expect?

A little bit of harmless fun... haha.

Gotta have fun in life, :woo: if you are going to dish it out, you gotta take it sometimes too...

Besides, it's allllll too fun. Esspecially if Clay gets upset about it... sorry Clay -- all I hear from you is waaa waaa waaa :cry: mop up them tears. :lol:

Besides, it's allllll too fun. Esspecially if Clay gets upset about it... sorry Clay -- all I hear from you is waaa waaa waaa :cry: mop up them tears. :lol:

Really? That's all you got...using my own comment against me? :rolleyes:

Waco has made you soft....just like you do to him.

Really? That's all you got...using my own comment against me? :rolleyes:

Waco has made you soft....just like you do to him.

lols... this could be taken a number of ways. To behave I'll just say he is soft at heart about somethings -- which makes him my perfect love. :wub:

As for you, why you always looking for a fight? :dunno:

A little bit of harmless fun... haha.

Gotta have fun in life, :woo: if you are going to dish it out, you gotta take it sometimes too...

If any of you can dish something out to me, go ahead and do it. I enjoy making people laugh, even at my own expense.

As for you, why you always looking for a fight? :dunno:

Compensating.