dammit fedex

travism21

That's actually very believable knowing it was FedEx. :lol:

They're the only ones I've really had screw up deliveries, mostly they end up delivering my packages to the wrong address a lot. When they do that I try to contact them but it never goes well so I usually contact the seller afterward and they offer a refund, which I accept, then a week or two later FedEx finally delivers my package, all torn up and disheveled by the wrong recipient I assume. Kind of makes me feel like crap when FedEx does it because I feel like I cheated the seller even if I didn't mean to. I mean I can accept that they deliver to the wrong address, it's just an accident, they're human too, but their lack of customer service and communication is what really kills me.

USPS is pretty decent but seems like they mess up a little too often as well, UPS is the best around in my opinion. UPS drivers go through a bit of trouble to deliver packages to our doorstep but they do pretty much every time. We have a somewhat long driveway that can be difficult to pull into, and then we have these crazy misshapen steps to the door that can be quite a workout if a person isn't used to them, I usually try to meet them at the bottom of the steps because of it but all the same, I really appreciate the effort they put into their work.

USPS is pretty decent usually but sometimes they make some really weird screw ups, just recently I ordered a birthday present for someone and USPS returned the package to the seller about five days after the shipping date. Usually it wouldn't matter but because of that my present probably won't be in time for their birthday which is a little frustrating but the seller was good about it and threw in some extra stuff to make up for it so I'm not too upset.