i luv katy perry

cjloki

I want the pin up posters this guy has of her!  This guy shreds pretty good on top of it.

slight warning tho...

NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Those are Katty breasts????? Yummy 

ps: I said breast in case tits were offensive.. oh I'm saying it .. duh*

Edited by Fragsman

I think there should be a forum debate on which one is better, katy perry, Zooey Deschanel, or Lindsey Stirling.

well i'm a sucker for cute little blue eyed brunette gals anyway, (married one) but when you add talents and charm to that i get all goofy...hey those other two ladies are nice too,....that would be a difficult comparison, i think katy would edge them out...

dp oops

lol "dp"

/adolescent moment

I really don't get Katy Perry, besides not liking her music in the first place, i saw some clip (maybe the preview for her movie?) where she said she was all hardcore christian and such and blah blah charity and youth role model... and yet every song of hers i hear seems like a euphemism for middle-aged glorification of adolescence and associated wild fornication.

i also dont really find her all that attractive

dp oops

lol "dp"

/adolescent moment

I really don't get Katy Perry, besides not liking her music in the first place, i saw some clip (maybe the preview for her movie?) where she said she was all hardcore christian and such and blah blah charity and youth role model... and yet every song of hers i hear seems like a euphemism for middle-aged glorification of adolescence and associated wild fornication.

i don't know bro, i don't think katy is all gone christian and like that, maybe her parents are, (i think her papa is/was a preacher, and she got alot of her skills singing in the choir) but i'm pretty sure from my reading and listening that katy is pretty much her own person making her own choices with regard to her life and living...i don't really follow her charities and contributions, and like that, but my cute little granddaughter loves her and sings and dances her tunes and mimics her style, so maybe there's something to her role model image...i just think she's cute and has some class is all, ...oh and nice legs too ! ...and bright blue eyes ! ...lol

dp oops

lol "dp"

/adolescent moment

Same thing with Lindsey Stirling. She is mormon and spouts this stuff about how being a mormon and a hip hop violinist is a great campaign for a 'be who you want to be' crusade. 

• 2 weeks later...