Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

doopypeanut

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. Studying for a test this afternoon in CPSC 881 (Data Intensive Computing).

The study guide that everyone in the class put together is helpful...but I hate tests that rely on me remembering a crapload of different things (we've been studying various parallel/distributed systems as well as software and file systems).

I don't want to take this test. :lol:

Ugh. Studying for a test this afternoon in CPSC 881 (Data Intensive Computing).

The study guide that everyone in the class put together is helpful...but I hate tests that rely on me remembering a crapload of different things (we've been studying various parallel/distributed systems as well as software and file systems).

I don't want to take this test. :lol:

Get off OCC and study!

I am so ANTI-work right now. I've got a stupid research paper to throw together and though it's not hard to write -- I'd much rather be doing something else at the moment. ARG!!!

I am so ANTI-work right now. I've got a stupid research paper to throw together and though it's not hard to write -- I'd much rather be doing something else at the moment. ARG!!!

Same here. At least you aren't working with an idiot. :P

• 2 weeks later...

3 classes this summer and a TA position for a 230 student class. Hopefully a bunch of them drop out haha.

One class is about 1.5 months long with four exams worth 80% of the total grade :P That's like an exam every week :(